Torey Roderick Performance Horses offers complete preparation of horse and rider and will tailor a program and schedule based on individual goals and needs. Whether doing recreational riding while learning new skills, local showing or competing successfully at a national level, TRPH can customize your ideal training needs. The 20 stall facility in Lee, New Hampshire is twenty minutes from interstate 95 and other major highways for easy access. The farm is located ten minutes from the restaurants and attractions of Portsmouth, New Hampshire and 50 miles north of Boston. There are plenty of local dining and lodging options right around the corner in Portsmouth, Exeter, Durham and neighboring towns as well. The farm includes a 100 x 200 Cover-All indoor arena, heated viewing room, 12×12 matted stalls, security cameras and more.
Training || Lessons || Showing || Clinics || Sales
About Torey Roderick
As a youth, Torey showed equitation and hunters on a local level and spent several years as an instructor for a large lesson program. After graduating from The Stockbridge School of Agriculture at UMASS Amherst with an Associates degree in Equine Industries she then continued her education working for Jim and Lisa Farrell of Greyledge Farm in Durham, CT. During the nearly seven years she spent at Greyledge Farm, she took part in the preparation of multiple AQHA and NSBA World and Congress Champions as well as training problem horses and working with youth and amateur clients across multiple disciplines. After leaving Greyledge Farm, Torey took on a partnership with Multiple AQHA World and Congress Champion Troy Green. Troy, known for his success in the western pleasure pen, twice trained the High Point All Around Horse at The Congress, has won at all major futurities, and has over a dozen congress Championships including capturing both the Junior and Senior Pleasure in one year as well as winning the open versatility. Additionally, Troy coached his students to over 50 congress Championships in a multitude of classes. As Troy increasingly learned and pursued the thoroughbred/racehorse industry, Torey took over at TGQH and eventually changed the name to Torey Roderick Performance Horses.
- Multiple Congress and World Show Top Tens and finalists
- Multiple AQHA Honor Roll Top Tens
- AQHA High Point Senior Green Trail Horse 2014
- Multiple Regional Champions, circuit champions, and AQHA Champions
About Carrie Jensen
Carrie joined TGQH in 2014 already having 14 years of show experience across multiple breeds/disciplines. She now specializes in showing and preparing hunter under saddle, pleasure, and trail horses as well as colt breaking.
- Reserve World Champion at the Pinto World Championship Show in Hunter Under Saddle as a youth
- Multiple Circuit Awards in AQHA and ApHC
- Coaching clients to National Top Tens and Year End High Points
- Prepared horse and coached client to become 2014 ApHC National Reserve Champion Youth Western Pleasure
- 2015 Keystone Classic unanimous Circuit Champion Junior Trail
- Prepared horse and coached client to become 2015 ApHC National Reserve Championship Youth Hunter Under Saddle
- Placed Top 5 at the ApHC National Championships
- Placed Top 15 at the AQHA Congress
- 2015 Top Ten in the Nation/AQHA Honor Role in Green HUS
- 2015 Top 5 in the Nation ApHC Junior Trail
- 2016 ApHC National Champion Senior Trail
About Kathryn Busch
Kathryn is the office manager at TGQH. She is Quickbooks certified, has her Associates Degree in Business Management, and also manages BBS. In addition to her managerial skills, Kathryn has been riding and showing horses for 12 years across multiple disciplines.
To get in touch with Kathryn, you may email her @ firstname.lastname@example.org